3D Architectural CGI Artist
Are you looking for a new and exciting Architectural CGI team to work with?
As one of the county's most progressive and impressive 3D Architectural CGI studios, our Manchester based client is looking for a hard working, bright and above all dedicated Architectural Artist with a broad experience base looking to get a real kick out of being able to bring each project to life in a way that’ll impressing the hell out of the client!
You’ll be working on some of the country’s most exciting industry relevant brands producing high end Architectural imagery within a multi cultural team of likeminded and equally skilled and talented artists. There’ll some big budget stuff too, but generally a varied mix. Working as a talented and experienced 3DS Max artist illustrating at a high level, there will be plenty of opportunity for you to show how good you are.
- Some Key Disciplines:
- 3DS Max Expert
- Good commercial experience in Vray and Corona
- Expert in Photoshop
- Fusion and Premier are desirable
- Great Architectural Drawing Understanding
- A good understanding of composition
- A Talented and creative artist
- Talented with the industry software packages
- Great team player
- A real team spirited individual
- Great industry knowledge, trends, new and noteworthy techniques etc
Your day will consist of:
• Working with your team to create some of the industry’s best Architectural Imagery
• Team discussions as well as leading within an ideas role
• Being an integral part of the design and production process
• Presenting new and innovative ideas as presentation material for big budget pitch work
• Client satisfaction
• Being generally happy and having the odd laugh always helps
• Oh and making the odd cup of coffee/tea
Why this job:
You’ll love working with these guys; in fact nothing else will ever feel quite the same again! That’s if they ever let you leave! These guys work hard but they create some blow you away illustrations. You’ll be proud of every new piece that goes into your folio, of that I’m sure!
How do you know if you’re right?
If you’re from a similar Architectural background, have worked on suitably similar projects and you have a folio that shows this then you’ll no doubt get noticed above the rest. To find out more please get in contact asap with a CV and work samples or a link to them.
Please note when applying remember to add your location/address details, current and desired salary and any other details about your current benefits package, bonuses or commission structure.
In addition please ensure your CV is a word document with no pictures and text boxes where possible as this helps process your application faster, improving your chances of being considered for the desired position. Alternatively, where a PDF CV is being submitted please ensure text is selectable and your document has not been flattened or made as an image, text will not be selectable and your application will not be processed.