Graphic Designer - Essex
We’re looking for another talented Graphic Designer in Essex/Suffolk
This position is for a fantastic studio and offers a great future for the right candidate. Perfect for those looking to develop their creative work across a broad - integrated- spectrum of clients.
You’ll be working on some exciting design projects, across a good mix of clients so being adaptable with your creativity is important. You’ll be experienced designing across the board for the normal marketing collateral and some of the less common more innovative and imaginative stuff too from time to time.
Excited by the challenge of each new aproject? We’re looking for real talent, if you’re the sort that produces intelligently well thought through - conceptual - design then this position is a good fit. You’ll get the opportunity to work on a variety of projects covering, Branding, Day to Day Marketing collateral for print orientated design and of course - as will any of these roles now - Off line, digital, projects such as websites, app's, email marketing and more. So, if you’re a gifted Designer looking to broaden your experience base we need to hear from you. Get your folio up to date and apply for a role at this fantastic established firm!
Some Key Disciplines
- Great Conceptual Understanding
- Talented Designer with real creativity and drive
- Talented with all the current industry software packages
- Experience across print and digital
- Good communicator
- A real team spirited individual
- Great industry knowledge, trends, new and noteworthy techniques etc.
Your day will consist of
- Working with your colleagues to create new and innovative ways to communicate through intelligent design.
- Team meetings for discussion of ideas.
- Being an integral part of the design and production process
- Coming up with new and innovative ideas.
- Creating presentation materials.
- ...and if you have the ability to pitch that would be an added bonus too.
What’s so good about this job.
You’ll love the culture; You’ll love the people and you’ll love the clients! These guys love what they do and they create some fantastic work. Come be a part of a solid company with a loyal established client base.
How do you know if you’re right?
Well you’ll know. If you live eat sleep and breath design then you’ll be just fine. If you have worked on design for a mix of projects and have a commercial folio collected of 3 or more years with some interesting work for some interesting clients in it then you’ll no doubt get an opportunity to come for a chat. What’s important is what your work looks like and how you present it.
How to apply
Please forward your CV quoting the job reference through the apply function on this site. Please include any links to folios within you CV or application copy. In addition we’ll need to know your current salary and notice period.