Graphic Designer - Middle Weight / Senior Weight
Are you excited by the challenge of devising new and exciting ways to communicate the message?
Madd are looking for real talent in the form of either a Middle Weight to Senior Graphic Designer with great conceptual ideas, based in the Suffolk or Essex area to work for a fantastic agency side studio easily commutable from Ipswich town centre.
You’ll be given the opportunity to work on really exciting big and low budget projects as well as designing across the board for the normal collateral/materials and some of the less common more innovative and imaginative projects. Plenty of opportunity to flex those creative biceps!
If you’re the sort that produces intelligently well thought through conceptual design then this position is perfect for you. You’ll be given the opportunity to work on some great brands, B2B, Events, Branding, On and Off line, Experiential and various other channels too. So, if you’re a gifted Designer looking to broaden your experience base we need to hear from you. Get your folio up to date and come impressing the hell out of our client!
Some Key Disciplines:
- Great Conceptual Understanding
- Talented Designer with real creativity
- Talented with all the current industry software packages
- Good communicator
- A real team spirited individual
- Great industry knowledge, trends, new and noteworthy techniques etc.
Your day will consist of:
- Working with your colleagues to create new and innovative ways to communicate through intelligent design
- Team meetings for discussion of ideas
- Being an integral part of the design and production process
- Coming up with new and innovative ideas
- Creating presentation materials
- Being a happy well rounded team player, having the odd laugh helps too!
- Oh and not to forget the obligatory making plenty of Tea and Coffee!
What’s so good about this job? You’ll love the office; you’ll love the people and you’ll love the clients! These guys are passionate about what they do and they create some fantastic work.
So how do you know if you’re right? Trust us, you’ll know. If you live eat sleep and breath design like these guys do, then you’ll be just fine. If you have worked on design for a mix of projects and have a commercial folio with some clever work for some interesting clients in it then you’ll no doubt get an opportunity to come for a chat. What’s important is what your work looks like and how you present it. Don't forget to send us a detailed cover letter, CV and work samples or a link to them.
Please note when applying remember to add your location/address details, current and desired salary and any other details about your current benefits package, bonuses or commission structure.
In addition please ensure your CV is a word document with no pictures and text boxes where possible as this helps process your application faster, improving your chances of being considered for the desired position. Alternatively, where a PDF CV is being submitted please ensure text is selectable and your document has not been flattened or made as an image, text will not be selectable and your application will not be processed.