Junior Account Manager
We’re looking for a Junior Account Manager or someone with experience gained agency side within account handling, account management, marketing, design project management or similar.
You’ll be working on some exciting design and marketing projects, covering a good mix of brands. You’ll be experienced working on normal marketing collateral and having experience on some of the less common more innovative and imaginative stuff would be an advantage. There’ll be plenty of opportunity here to get involved and show them what you’re really capable of!
Our client gets really excited by the challenge of devising new and exciting ways to communicate their client’s message or improve their brand strength? They’re looking for a likeminded Junior Account Manager, so if you think you could be the sort that would like to produce intelligently well thought through marketing tools for their clients then this position is just what you’re looking for! You’ll get the opportunity to work on FMCG, B2B and B2C, Events, Branding, On and Off line, Experiential and various other channels too. So, if you’re an industry marketing or design agency specific account management junior looking to broaden your experience base we need to hear from you. Get your CV up to date and get it in quick!
You’ll need these key disciplines
- Great Communicator – written and spoken!
- Well presented
- Understands the creative process
- Basic Print and Project management abilities
- Experience across MS Word and Excel
- A real team spirited individual
- Keen to build industry knowledge, trends, new and noteworthy etc.
Here your day will consist of the following
- Working with your colleagues to help manage and create new and innovative ways to communicate through intelligent marketing and design.
- Team meetings for discussion of ideas and processes.
- Being an integral part of the project and account management process
- Help to come up with new and innovative ideas.
- Creating presentation materials.
- Being generally happy and having the odd laugh always helps! It helps keep the clients coming back!
So, what’s so good about this job.
You’ll love the buzz; You’ll love the people and you’ll love the clients! These guys really love what they do and they create some fantastic work. Come be a part of a company that’s got real ambition and a client list that proves it. This position is for a fantastic agency and only a short drive from Ipswich Colchester, Felixstowe, Braintree, Maningtree, Woodbridge or Sudbury.
And how do you know if you’re the right candidate?
Well, you’ll know! If you live eat sleep and breath design and marketing and you love being in an agency side environment, like these guys, then you’ll be just fine. If you have worked on a different and interesting range of projects and have the beginning’s of good solid commercial account management experience with clients and projects then you’ll no doubt get an opportunity to come in for a chat. What’s important is that your experience is relevant and you’re a good cultural fit.
Time to apply, here’s what we’ll need from you.
Please forward your CV quoting the job reference through the apply function on this site. Please include details about current salary and benefits along with notice period and availability for interview.